1. Battery Chargers
a. Thyristor Based / SCR Based Chargers
b. IGBT Based Modular Battery Chargers
Industrial, heavy duty Rectifier Battery Charger with full galvanic insulation. Designed to supply critical DC loads with stabilized continuous supply.
12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 220V or any custom made up to 2000A suitable for Lead Acid Flooded, SMF (VRLA) & Ni-Cd Batteries
Configuration of Battery Chargers
- SCR & IGBT rectifier, overvoltage, under voltage protection for reliable operation in all mains conditions.
- Soft-Start for start-up over current limitation.
- Standard configuration for cost-effective, short lead time solutions.
- Easy integration with external devices like Explosion Proof enclosure, Distribution Panels, Dropper Diodes, DC/DC Stabilizers.
- Comprehensive set of communication ports, like RS232 / USB / RS485 available as on optional, for total remote monitoring.
- Support vented/sealed lead acid batteries and vented/gas recombination NiCd batteries.
- Adjustable manual and automatic charging mode for maximum flexibility on operation.
- High-Speed last generation microcontroller, for best-in-class performance and reliability.
- High personalization grade of the internal layout and user interface.
- Active parallel configuration via CANBUS connection.
3. Battery Sick Cell Charger
4. Battery Discharge Resistor Load Banks